"The Photographer’s Path Membership Program"
Master Consultant Selina Maitreya rolls out the red carpet on The Photographer’s Path to a place called “Thrive.” Also known as Success, Happiness, Profit, Peace, Security, Joy and “Oh Yeah.”
Who’s ready to take The Path?
If your business is bursting at the seams and cranking night and day, you are likely not in immediate need of The Photographer’s Path (TPP). Otherwise, grab your bag and take The Path.
- The Photographer’s Path is for the experienced photographer who’s hit a plateau creatively and/or financially.
- The Path is for the photographer ready to redirect energies, resources and ideas.
- TPP is for the photographer new to the commercial ins, outs, ups, and downs.
- TPP is for the photographer at any level who wants to get up in the morning and put his or her efforts toward better art and bigger money.
With over 30 years of experience in the photography industry, Selina Maitreya is regarded as one of the most knowledgeable experts.
“I wan't to thank you for this marvelous program.
I have been searching for something that would hold me accountable to the many steps there are in the journey of redefining/defining ones business.
It seems as though this program is holding me accountable by merely receiving the weekly information. It is a simple reminder to do the task and It is as simple as taking the baby steps each week to get to the end goal.”
Why do good photographers fail?
There are plenty of fine photographers living and working completely in the dark (figuratively speaking). The three most common obstacles to thriving success:
- No body of work. Or, an out-of-shape body of wrong work. Build the book that reps, agents and employers only put down to call you.
- Fear. Get past it with real insight, information and inspiration you’ll find on The Photographer’s Path.
- Accountability. To overcome the inability to make decisions and move forward you need support and you need to be accountable.
The Photographer’s Path does both. Free your mind, your hands and your work. The Photographer’s Path takes you to the heart of Selina Maitreya’s 30+ years of experience and training. This is the next best thing to having Selina in the room with you (although, it doesn’t smell as good).
Landmarks on The Path
Twelve-month content is based on Selina’s 30 +years as a consultant. She’s worked with photographers in all disciplines and at every level of experience.
Each month you’ll receive
- 1 teaching via video and 3 MP3 weekly lessons on a specific topic that is critical to your success
- Easy, impactfull, action steps to take which will quickly move your business forward
- A monthly meditation developed to maximize your monthly efforts
- A creative date designed to inspire you
- 4 monthly affirmations to speed your progress
- PDF transcripts of all material for maximum learning and ease
Each month The Photographer’s Path will make you accountable to your vision, while progressively building your knowledge and confidence. In addition to the information listed above, you will have 4 online, by invitation only, group consults with Selina per year. This is a great opportunity to ask Selina questions and share your progress.
A Facebook page title "The Photographer's Path" has been created to support you and provide a direct connection with Selina at any time.
"Only a month into the course and I already feel like I have opened a door to my inner creativity. To discover my real self. I look forward to expanding on that knowledge to bring it to market and sending my business forward in a way that resonates with my integrity.”
TPP is an artistic roadmap, a career GPS and personal guide with serious skills.
Discover how you can build a business that will THRIVE!
Learn what steps successful photographers take to continue to proper and begin to incorporate them into your daily routine.
With The Photographer’s Path, each month you’ll learn new skills and steps including
- How to set YOUR creative, professional,& financial goals
- Discovering whether you TRULY have a product that will sell?
- What value really looks like to client and how you can create value that will sell
- How to move through the steps from little to no work to marketing your NEW saleable product
- Which sales and marketing steps you are missing
- How to price and license your work effectively for today’s buyers
- Whether an agent is your key to success
- How to develop service goals that will speak volumes to your clients
- Secrets that successful pros know and use every day that you are missing
The Photographers Path : Monthly topics and Value
Month 1: INTENTIONS/VALUE
Learn how to set company goals and intentions that lead to YOUR success.
Month 2: IS YOUR PRODUCT READY TO SELL?
Find out if your work is truly ready to market
Month 3: COMPLETING YOUR VISUAL PRODUCT
Find out how to build a complete body of work that will sell
Month 4: DEVELOPING AND CONTENTING YOUR WEBSITE
Become skilled at building a website that gives buyers the info they need to know how and when to hire you.
MONTH 5: SELLING AND MARKETING FROM THE HEART
Learn why building sales and marketing efforts that represent your vision are keys or your success and begin to build yours.
Month 6: THE SALES VISIT
Find out Selinas process for easily setting up sales appointments and start using them now
Month 7: SOCIAL MEDIA YOUR NEW ADDITIONAL MARKETING TOOLS
Selina shares her ground breaking ideas that you can use when combining social media, sales visits and traditional marketing into a 3 part plan for huge business growth.
Month 8: PRICING, LICENSING, AND NEGOTIATING
Discover the one system for pricing you need to use and how to discuss pricing in a way that clients will thank you for.
Month 9: SERVICING YOUR CLIENTS
Work to build the one tool that all great service hinges on that most photographers never even consider.
Month 10: DEVELOPING THE TRAITS AND HABITS OF SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHERS
Selina shares the habits that all successful photographers have. Take inventory and get to work on building the traits you are missing.
Month 11: GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED
Whether it comes to building a team for developing business or servicing accounts, photographers who are THRIVING put a team in place as soon as the need arises. Determine if your team now is truly what you need and how to get the team you need when you need them, within your budget for the future.
Month 12: STAYING ON THE PATH
Most photographers fail by losing their way soon after they begin. Discover ways to stay the course and build faith and perseverence in order to guarantee that you will THRIVE!
“I think it's a great value, and totally appreciate the blend of inner work and outer tasks, both needing discipline and important to have the holistic approach.
I am enjoying TPP very much. I believe this program is exactly what I needed right now. Not looking for someone to do the work for me just a bit of coaching to stay on path.”
There is a process that photographers take in order to be successful. Selina has worked the process for years with her clients and now for the first time, brings to you all of the information and inspiration that you need in order to get on the path to success!
The Photographer’s Path is a spirit for business and a science for art.
TPP turns daydreaming in reality.
TPP turns negativity into renewed energy and a life force for good.
How much is one client worth to you?
Isn’t it worth it to learn how to get in front of top paying clients on a consistent basis?
If you answered YES, you are ready for THE PHOTOGRAPHERS PATH!
Only $97.00 per month for 12-month program.
Take your first step on The Path.
Define your vision. See your work clearly. Position or re-position yourself in the most favorable light with the help of new insight. Every month will help you focus your attention, your business and ultimately your life on the real idea of succeeding. This is a remarkable amount of information at a tremendous value for photographers anywhere along the experience spectrum. Selina will show up to work every month — how about you?
Get on The Path to your path to true success and fulfillment.
Memberships are very limited. Act now while you can still join in.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I am so convinced The Photographer's Path is an incredibly great choice for your business I am giving you a full, 100% money-back guarantee.
If, for any reason, you feel your investment was not completely worth it I will gladly refund your money within 30 days of your purchase no questions asked. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain with The Photographer's Path.
You have my word on it!