All of us have come into this physical life for a reason that is deeper than simply living our daily lives. Physical life is your experience now, in order for your soul to heal the energy on our planet. This was part of the divine plan before you incarnated. During the process of coming into form and while experiencing early childhood years, most beings forget, lose or unconsciously choose to leave behind their divine selves.
They move into their egos and personalities. They work from the history they lived here, not from who they truly are. They forget that they are actually awake.
Our purpose for being here is NOT about the mundane chores, activities or employment that you have chosen to accept. There is a greater good in all of us waiting to be fulfilled; yet most people have little or no awareness that this possibility exists. They get stuck in the mundane and they go no further.
You are different. You remember. You have a nagging feeling that there is more.You have felt the tap on your shoulder. What does it look like for you?
- Perhaps your relationships with your family, or friends does not feel honest.
- Maybe you have yet to find a partner that honors you.
- Money eludes you. You are always spending more than you have.
- Maybe you have been working on changes in your life. its "ok" but you have a nagging feeling that there is more.
- You may wish to experience more "connection" in life and so you start an ongoing ritual of spiritual workshops, yoga classes and appointments with healers but your life never seems to change...you still don't feel "connected."
- You may have found your purpose, but you're still not experiencing GRACE.
While seeking guidance from clairvoyants, healers or taking part in yoga and meditation retreats are wonderful experiences that will enrich your life, the emptiness you experience now will not be filled by any other energy except by the divine within you.
When you are not aware and in your divinity, the result is that you become out of alignment with your truth. Being out of alignment also may look like: Blaming others, complaining about circumstances, negative talk, compulsive behavior, lots of TV watching, marathon shopping, eating, drinking, excessive sex or drugs. All of these activities are generated because they temporarily give you a reprieve from experiencing your emptiness. But they are temporary. You seek more fixes and so the cycle continues until YOU decide, no more.
Stop the cycle now.
Begin to realign by taking the first step.
Email me and we can set up a time for your first teaching.
I will direct you to actions that you can take to begin to remember who you already are.